When adding or editing a description for your episode, you can format your text and include links and images. (Note that some podcast player apps don’t always show the full range of formatting.) See About Your Episode Details.
To include an image in your show description:
- Click the Insert/edit image button in the Description area.
- Click the Source button in the Insert/Edit Image window.
- In the Choose Image window, select Upload New to click or drag a new image.
Alternatively, you can select Choose Existing if you want to search for a previously uploaded image. You can use the Search field to filter the list by name, and the Order By field to switch the display order between Most Recent and File Name. Click the image to select it.
- The URL for the image displays in the Source field of the Insert/Edit Image window. You can add an alternative description.
- You can change the number of pixels in the Width and Height fields to resize the image. Changing the number in one field changes the number in the other field to keep the size proportionate unless you click the Constrain proportionsbutton to unlock the aspect ratio.
- Click Save.
- The image appears in the Description field. You can resize it by dragging on the corners. Click the Insert/edit image button again to make additional edits to the image.