Entering all the information to publish your episode is a lot of work! If you’re not done, you can save your progress and return to it later. To do so:
- At the top of the Episode Details form, click the Publish toggle to turn it off. The Publish label changes to Save As Draft.
- At the bottom, right-hand side of the Episode Details form, click Save. The draft of the episode is saved, and you can leave the page and come back to your work later.
- When you’re ready to start working on your episode again, sign in to Libsyn and click the icon on the left to open the Episodes page.
- Find the episode you want to work on.
Tip There are two ways to find your drafts quickly: (A) Click Filter at the top, right-hand side of the Episodes table and select Draft to see only the episodes in draft status, or, (B), enter the first few letters of the episode name in the Search field on the top, left-hand side of the Episodes table. The system filters episodes as you type.
- Click the icon on the far right of the episode row and select Edit in the menu that appears. The Edit Episode form opens and you can continue to work on your episode.