Entering all the information to publish your episode is a lot of work! If you’re not done, you can save your progress and return to it later. To do so:
- At the bottom of the Add Episode form, click Save As Draft.
- When you’re ready to start working on your episode again, sign in to Libsyn and click Episodes in the top of your Libsyn account to display your Episodes list.
- Find the episode you want to work on.
There are two ways to find your drafts quickly:
- Click Filter in the upper-right of the Episodes table and select Draft to see only the episodes in draft status.
- Enter the first few letters of the episode name in the Search field in the upper-left of the Episodes table. The system filters episodes as you type.
- Click Edit on the far right of the episode row. The Edit Episode form opens and you can continue to work on your episode.