Libsyn gives you flexibility and control over when your episodes get published. For an overview of how to publish an episode, see Publish an Episode.
You can schedule a new episode to be released at the same time on all the publication destinations to which you've connected your show, including podcast directories, social media, and elsewhere.
For details about individually scheduling posts on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, see Schedule an Episode to Appear on Social Media Using the Social Destinations Calendar (available for plans at the $20 level and higher).
To schedule a date for publication:
- In the Schedule section of the Add Episode form, click the Publish field and select Schedule.
- In the Release field, enter the date and time that you want to publish your episode.
Tip To enter a date and a time without typing, click the icon to the right of the field to select them.
- In the Media Availability field, choose one of the following:
a. Always available: Choose this option if you want to make your episode available to share before the date you've scheduled it to be published. This option is useful if you want to share your episode with someone who needs to listen to it before the general public does. (Note that Libsyn stats will start tracking your episode as soon as you make it available.) b. Based on release schedule: Choose this option if you don't want your episode to be available to anyone before the scheduled time for publication.
- Click Publish.
- If you selected Always available, Libsyn stats will begin to track your episode immediately.
- Your episode will publish on the day and time you entered in the Release field to all the publishing destinations in which you configured your show to appear.