To view an existing episode:
- Click Episodes in the top of your Libsyn account. The Episodes table opens.
- Search for an episode to view. You can use the icon to search or the icon to filter the episodes by publication status.
- Click on the title of an episode.
The episode details display.
You can view the following elements on the Episode Details.
Edit Click the Edit button to edit the episode. See Edit an Episode. Player The media file for the episode displays as a player. See Upload a Media File.
- Click to download the file.
- Click to play the file.
Title Displays the text entered in the Episode Title field. See About Your Episode Details. Status Displays the release status of the episode. Statuses include Released and Pending. Date The scheduled release date displays next to the release status. Description Displays the content entered in the Description field. You may need to click Read More to view the full description. See About Your Episode Details. Quick Links
Click this button to display the Quick Links window, which includes the following fields:
- Assign Stats Tracking Code - See Get More Detailed Stats with a Custom Tracking Code.
- Direct Download URL - See Upload a File for Download Only. Click to download the file.
- Permalink URL - This field displays a URL where your listeners will always be able to find the episode you are uploading. See About Your Episode Details.
- Enclosure Tag - Displays the code to include your audio file as an enclosure in an RSS feed. Provides the URL of your media file as well as its length and file type.
- Libsyn Directory URL - See Libsyn Directory.
Click next to a link to copy it to your clipboard.
Get Embed Player Click this button to display the Link/Embed window. See Customize and Share a Media Player for a Specific Episode. Share on Social Click this button to display the Social Schedule window, which displays the scheduled social media posts for the episode. Click New to create a new one. See Schedule an Episode to Appear on Social Media Using the Social Destinations Calendar. Download Audio File Click this button to download the audio file. Author Displays the text entered in the Author field. See About Your Episode Details. Episode Type Displays the text entered in the Episode Type field. See About Your Episode Details. Episode Displays the text entered in the Episode Number field. See About Your Episode Details. Rating Displays the text entered in the Explicit field. See About Your Episode Details. File Info Displays the file type and size.
Downloads for This Episode
The Downloads for this Episode section shows the daily, weekly, and monthly downloads for your episode. You can specify the date range and change from IAB downloads to Unique downloads. For more details, see Review the Statistics That Come in the Basic Package.
Click the View Stats button to view your statistics for just that episode. See View Statistics for a Specific Episode.
The Destinations section displays a list of all the destinations to which you were connected when you created your episode. See Connect Your Show to Publish Episodes to a Destination Feed. Each destination name displays with its release status, release date, and expiration date. (An expiration date only displays for subscriber episodes published to Apple Podcasts with an end date.)
You can use the field to search the list of destinations.