To bulk edit existing episodes:
- Click Episodes in the top of your Libsyn account. The Episodes table opens.
- Click the icon.
- Select one or more episodes to edit. You can filter the list using the Search field or Filter button. The Filter button can be used to display only those episodes with a status of either Draft, Published, or Premium. (The checkbox in the header selects or deselects all the checkboxes at once.)
- Click the Edit button.
- In the Bulk Edit Episodes window, select all the items you want to edit at once.
- Edit one or more of the Set Items To fields:
Author Type the name of the author(s). Season Number Type a number for the season. Episode Number
- Select Increment Top to Bottom to automatically enter episode numbers in order.
- Select Increment Bottom to Top to automatically enter episode numbers in reverse order.
- Click Apply to see your changes. You can deselect any item you don't want to update, and you can edit any field individually, including the Title and the Apple Podcasts Title.
- Click Save All to save your changes.