To edit an existing episode:
- Click Episodes in the top of your Libsyn account. The Episodes table opens.
- Search for an episode to edit. You can use the icon to search or the icon to filter the episodes by publication status.
- Click Edit in the row for the file to display the Edit Episode page.
(Alternatively, you can click the Edit button on the Episode Details to display the Edit Episode page.)
- On the Edit Episode page, edit the options you entered when you uploaded the episode. See Publish an Episode. You can also perform the following actions on the Edit Episode page:
- Click View to view the episode details. See View Your Episode Details.
- Click to delete the episode. You will be asked to confirm. This action cannot be undone.
You can also edit the author, season number, and/or episode number for multiple episodes at once. See Bulk Edit Episodes.