To view your invoices:
- Log in to your Dashboard on Libsyn 5.
- Click the icon and select Billing to open the Billing page.
- Click Invoices in the row for a show to display a list of the show's monthly invoices.
- Click the More Invoices button to display a list of invoices for any charges that fall outside your normal billing cycle for any of your shows. This includes charges for early archiving. See Free up Monthly Storage Space with Early Archiving.
- Click to download an invoice as a PDF or click to view it as an html file. The invoice displays additional details, such as your show title, plan level, the reason for the charge, any taxes paid, and any invoice notes you added to the associated payment profile before the invoice was generated. See Manage Your Payment Profiles.