To manage your payment profiles:
- Log in to your Dashboard on Libsyn 5.
- Click the icon and select Billing to open the Billing page.
- Click Edit in the row for a show.
The Show Payment Profile page displays your podcast name, your account balance, next billing date, next billing amount, payment type, and payment nickname.
- You can edit the following fields on the Show Payment Profile page:
You can select one of the following payment plans:
- $5/ month - 162 MB of Monthly Storage
- $7/ month - Basic Stats + 162 MB of Monthly Storage
- $15/ month - Basic Stats + 324 MB of Monthly Storage
- $20/ month - 540 MB of Monthly Storage
- $30/ month - 650 MB of Monthly Storage
- $40/ month - 800 MB of Monthly Storage
- $50/ month - 1000 MB of Monthly Storage
- $75/ month - 1500 MB of Monthly Storage
- $150/ month - 3000 MB of Monthly Storage
For more details on the plans, see About the Plan Levels.
Note: When upgrading your plan you will be proactively billed the difference from your current plan to the new plan for the rest of the billing cycle. When downgrading your plan, you will be billed your current plan until the end of your current billing cycle and the new plan will start on the next billing cycle.
Payment Method You can select a saved payment method. See Add a Payment Method. Invoice Notes You can add notes that will appear in your invoice documents associated with this payment profile. See View Your Invoices.
- Click Save to save your changes.