We'd hate to see you leave Libsyn, but if you decide to do so, you can close your podcast to cancel its monthly subscription charge.
If you are moving to a new host, we recommend you upload your content to your new host and add a redirect that points to your new RSS feed before closing your podcast with Libsyn. See Move Your Podcast from Libsyn to a New Host.
To close your podcast:
- Log in to your Dashboard on Libsyn 5.
- Click the icon in the upper-right and select Billing to open the Billing page.
- Click the in the row for the show you want to close and select Edit from the menu to display the Show Payment Profile page. See Manage Your Payment Profiles.
- Click Close Podcast.
- In the window that appears, click Yes, Close Podcast to confirm.
- If a survey window opens, we would appreciate it if you could give some feedback about why you're leaving so we can improve our service. Thanks for your help!
Closing your podcast will stop any future billing associated with that show. Your show will be taken offline on the last day of the calendar month. Once your show is fully closed, your content may be removed from our servers. We're sorry to see you go.