Libsyn can automatically publish your audio or video files to YouTube. In the case of a video file, the file is sent straight to YouTube. In the case of an audio file, Libsyn will use your artwork combined with your audio file to generate a video and push that out to YouTube.
Before you begin, ensure you have verified the YouTube account to which you want us to publish so they will accept videos longer than 15 minutes. For more details visit YouTube's help page on the topic. You can verify your channel by making sure you are using YouTube as that channel user, the access their verify page.
To connect your Libsyn account to your YouTube account:
Click the icon in the top of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Social.
- Click Add under the YouTube logo.
- Click Sign In to open the Google page where you can connect your Libsyn account.
- On the Libsyn wants to access your Google Account page, click Allow to link your account and approve all the permissions Libsyn needs to publish your episodes to your YouTube account. After you authorize Libsyn to publish to YouTube, you return to the YouTube form in Libsyn.
- In the YouTube Category field, select the category you want to use for your episodes on YouTube.
- Optionally, you can change the following fields.
Convert Audio to Video Leave this set to Yes if you want your audio files to be uploaded to YouTube. Otherwise, only your video episodes will be uploaded. Copy Episode Keywords Leave this set to Yes unless you don't want to copy any keywords associated with the episode to YouTube. Set Premium Episodes to Private Leave this set to Yes unless you want all users to be able to access your premium episodes on YouTube. Set Visibility for YouTube
- Leave this set to Public if you want anyone to be able to view or share your videos and if you want them to be posted on your YouTube channel and show up in search results.
- Select Private if you want your videos to be visible only to you and the people associated with the email addresses you enter on YouTube.
- Select Unlisted if you want your videos to be seen and shared by anyone with the link but you do not want them to be posted on your YouTube channel or show up in search results.
For more details, see YouTube's Help.
- In the Default Playlist field, you can select the name of your YouTube playlist to which you want to publish your Libsyn episodes.
- Click Save.