Using Libsyn, you can set up your show to automatically publish new episodes with a link to your LinkedIn page.
To connect your show to LinkedIn:
Click the icon in the top of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Social.
- Click Add under the LinkedIn logo to open LinkedIn OnPublish. (OnPublish is a Libsyn publishing feature that publishes your episodes directly to LinkedIn.)
- In the Connect field, click the Sign In button to open the LinkedIn page where you can connect your Libsyn account.
- Sign in to LinkedIn with the account you wish to use. You now return to the LinkedIn OnPublish form in Libsyn.
- In the Post to Personal Profile field, select Yes or No.
- In the Publish Link field, select what kind of link you want to use to share your episode with your listeners in your LinkedIn post. Link options include the following:
Directory Link Select this option to use a link that points to your episode as it exists in the Libsyn podcast directory. Episode Permalink Select this option to use the link that you specify as the episode permalink when you publish your episode. For more information about an episode's permalink, see About Your Episode Details. Download URL Select this option to let users download your episode to their devices.
- Click Save.
You must use the Social Destinations calendar to publish to LinkedIn if you are on the $20 plan or higher. See Schedule an Episode to Appear on Social Media Using the Social Destinations Calendar.