To get your show to appear in a destination feed, you need to connect it to the destination through your Libsyn account.
Before you can connect to a destination feed, you must do the following:
To connect your show to a destination:
- Click the icon in the top of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Destinations to display the Destinations page.
- The Destinations section displays the destinations that are connected. The following destinations are connected by default, but you can customize them:
Apple Podcasts / Libsyn Classic Feed
- In the Add New section, click Add in the row for a destination to add it.
- Complete the information for the new destination.
- For WordPress, see Connect Your Show to Publish Episodes to WordPress.
- For Blogger OnPublish, see Connect Your Show to Publish Episodes to Blogger.
- For Samsung, see Connect Your Show to Publish Episodes on Samsung.
- For iHeartRadio, Audacy, Deezer, Amazon Music/Audible, Gaana, Player FM, JioSaavn, or Boomplay, complete the following:
By default, your Feed URL ends in the name of the destination, but you can change this until you save for the first time. After you have saved your destination, the URL changes to a link. Click the icon to copy it to your clipboard.
Country of Origin
If this field displays, select the country where you produce your podcast.
If this field displays, select the category you want to use for your episodes on this destination.
Click to expand. See About the Advanced Options for a Destination Feed.
Select this check box to confirm that you agree to the terms of service.
Terms of Service
Click this link to review the terms of service.
- Click Save.
After the destination has approved your show, it will appear as a publication destination when you publish a new episode.