There are two ways to reset your password. If you think someone might have stolen your password, you can change it when you sign in to your account. Or, if you forgot your password and can't sign in, you can request that Libsyn send you a password reset link to your email.
Reset Your Password in Your Account
You can change your password in your Libsyn account if you think it's been compromised. To do so:
- Sign in to your account using your current password.
- Click the icon and select Account Settings. The Account Settings form opens.
- Click Change Password to expand the Change Password section.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field, and then enter it again in the Retype Password field to confirm it. Make sure the password meets the following guidelines: it must be at least eight characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and a number.
Tip To see the characters you entered for your password, click the icon to the right of the field.
- Click Save at the bottom right side of the form.
Request a Reset Link if You Forgot Your Password
If you forgot your password and can't sign in to your account, you can request a reset link from Libsyn. To do so:
- Click Forgot Password on the main sign-in page.
- Enter the email you usually use to sign in to your account in the email field.
Note The email you enter must be the same email you use to sign in to Libsyn because Libsyn checks to make sure it recognizes your email before it sends a reset link. Checking to make sure your email is associated with an account is a security requirement.
- Click Send Reset Link.
- When you receive the email from Libsyn, click the link it contains to reset your password.
- In the window that opens, enter a new password and retype it in the second field to confirm it.
- Click Save. Your password is reset and you can use your new password to sign in to your Libsyn account.