You can effectively promote your show and reach a wide audience by publishing your episodes to Tumblr. To do so, connect your Libsyn account to your Tumblr account.
Click theicon in the top of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Social.
- Click Add under the Tumblr logo.
- In the Connect field, click the Sign In button to open the Tumblr page where you can connect your Libsyn account.
- In the Libsyn Tumblr OnPublish requests the following permission(s) to access your account window, click Allow to link your account and approve all the permissions Libsyn needs to publish your episodes to your Tumblr account. After you authorize Libsyn to publish to Tumblr, you return to the Tumblr form in Libsyn.
- In the Link Text field, type the text you want to appear for a link.
- In the Tags field, enter a comma-separated list of tags you want to appear for your episode on Tumblr.
- In the Publish Link field, select what kind of link you want to use to share your episode with your listeners. Link options include the following:
Directory Link Select this option to use a link that points to your episode as it exists in the Libsyn podcast directory. Episode Permalink Select this option to use the link that you specify as the episode permalink when you publish your episode. For more information about an episode's permalink, see About Your Episode Details. Download URL Select this option to let users download your episode to their devices.
- Click Save.