Google Podcasts app is one of the top five podcasts apps, and a great choice for those using an Android phone. Before you submit your show:
- You must have published at least one episode.
- You should you make sure that Google hasn't already automatically added your show. You can confirm this by navigating to podcasts.google.com and searching for your show.
To submit your show to appear in Google Podcasts:
- Navigate to Google's podcast manager at podcastsmanager.google.com.
- Click Start Now.
- Type your Apple Podcasts / Libsyn Classic Feed URL in the Enter RSS feed URL field. (For help finding your URL, see Understand Your RSS Feed.)
- Click Next Step to display the Confirm your selection screen.
- Check that your podcast artwork, title, description, and most recent episode list are correct and then click Next Step to confirm that you've chosen the right feed.
Verify ownership: If the email address you used to sign in to Google Podcasts Manager matches the email address associated with the RSS feed you entered, no verification is needed.
If the emails do not match:
a. Click Send Code to send a verification code to the email address associated with the RSS feed you entered. b. On the Verify ownership page, enter the code you received in your email.
- Click Submit to finish.
After your ownership is verified, the show should be searchable in 24-48 hours.
To see the email address associated with your Apple Podcasts / Libsyn Classic Feed, click the icon in the top of your Libsyn account and then click Podcast. See Set up Your Podcast.