Boomplay is one of Sub-Saharan Africa's major streaming services, reaching millions of listeners all over the world. To reach Boomplay's listeners, you need to connect your show to it through your Libsyn account.
Before you can connect to Boomplay, you must have the following information entered in your show settings: Title and Description. For information on updating your show settings, see About Your Podcast Settings.
To connect your show to Boomplay:
- Click the icon in the lower-left of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Destinations.
- In the Add New table, click Add in the row for Boomplay.
- Only enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Boomplay than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
If you add information in the RSS Feed Overrides section, Boomplay uses that information to replace the information in your podcast settings. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Boomplay as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields.
- Click the Boomplay's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Boomplay's terms of service.
- Click Save.
When you publish a new episode, Boomplay will appear as a publication destination.