Gaana is one of India's major streaming services, reaching millions of listeners all over the world. For your show to appear there, you need to connect it to Gaana through your Libsyn account. To do so:
- Click the icon on the bottom, left-hand side of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, click Add in the row for Gaana.
- Enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section only if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Gaana than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
Gaana will use the information you enter in the override fields to replace the information you entered in your podcast settings. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Gaana as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields.
- Click the Gaana's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Gaana's terms of service.
- Click Save. When you publish a new episode, Gaana will appear as a publication destination as soon as they approve your show.