Gaana is one of India's major streaming services, reaching millions of listeners all over the world. For your show to appear there, you need to connect it to Gaana through your Libsyn account.
Before you can connect to Gaana, you must have the following information entered in your show settings: Title and Description. For information on updating your show settings, see About Your Podcast Settings.
To connect your show to Gaana:
- Click Settings in the top of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Destinations.
- In the Add New table, click Add in the row for Gaana.
- Review the Country of Origin field and, if necessary, update it to the country where you produce your podcast.
- Select a Category.
- Enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section only if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Gaana than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
Gaana will use the information you enter in the override fields to replace the information you entered in your podcast settings. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Gaana as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields.
- Click the Gaana's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Gaana's terms of service.
- Click Save.
When you publish a new episode, Gaana will appear as a publication destination.