To reach Player FM's global audience of podcast listeners, you can connect your show to it through your Libsyn account. After you do so, your show will appear in Player FM.
Before you can connect to Player FM, you must have the following information entered in your show settings: Title and Description. For information on updating your show settings, see About Your Podcast Settings.
To connect your show to Player FM:
- Click the icon in the lower-left of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, click Add in the row for Player FM.
- Only enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Player FM than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
If you add information in the RSS Feed Overrides section, Player FM uses that information to replace the information in your podcast settings. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Player FM as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields.
- Click the Player FM's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Player FM's terms of service.
- Click Save.
When you publish a new episode, Player FM will appear as a publication destination.