To reach Player FM's global audience of podcast listeners, you can connect your show to it through your Libsyn account. After you do so, your show will appear in Player FM. To connect your show:
- Click the icon on the bottom, left-hand side of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, find the row for Player FM and click Add on the far right.
- Optionally, enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section only if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Player FM than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
Important Player FM will use the information you enter in the override fields to replace the information you entered in your podcast settings. If you update these fields, remember that you did so in case you ever want to update them in the future. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Player FM as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields because these fields are designed to replace the information in your podcast settings.
- Click the Player FM's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Click the icon next to Approve to confirm that you agree to Player FM's terms of service. When you click the icon, it changes to .
- Click Save. When you publish a new episode, Player FM will appear as a publication destination as soon as they approve your show.