To reach all of the listeners on Audacy, you need to connect your show to it through your Libsyn account. To do so:
- Click the icon on the bottom, left-hand side of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, find the row for Audacy and click Add on the far right.
- Optionally, enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section only if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Audacy than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
Important Audacy will use the information you enter in the override fields to replace the information you entered in your podcast settings. If you update these fields, remember that you did so in case you ever want to update them in the future. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Audacy as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields because these fields are designed to replace the information in your podcast settings.
- Click the Audacy's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Audacy's terms of service.
- Click Save. When you publish a new episode, Audacy will appear as a publication destination as soon as they approve your show.