To reach all of the listeners on Audacy, you need to connect your show to it through your Libsyn account.
Before you can connect to Audacy, you must have the following information entered in your show settings: Title, Description, Author, System Language, Category One, Owner Name, Owner Email, and Show Artwork. For information on updating your show settings, see About Your Podcast Settings.
To connect your show to Audacy:
- Click the icon in the lower-left of your Libsyn account.. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, click Add in the row for Audacy.
- Only enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Audacy than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
If you add information in the RSS Feed Overrides section, Audacy uses that information to replace the information in your podcast settings. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Audacy as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields.
- Click the Audacy's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Audacy's terms of service.
- Click Save.
When you publish a new episode, Audacy will appear as a publication destination.