Publishing your episodes on Deezer can help expose your show to tens of millions of listeners worldwide. To do so, you must connect your show to Deezer in your Libsyn account.
To connect your show to Deezer:
- Click the icon on the bottom, left-hand side of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, find the row for Deezer and click Add on the far right.
- Optionally, enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section only if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Deezer than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
Important Deezer will use the information you enter in the override fields to replace the information you entered in your podcast settings. If you update these fields, remember that you did so in case you ever want to update them in the future. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Deezer as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields because these fields are designed to replace the information in your podcast settings.
- Click the Deezer's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Click the icon next to Approve to confirm that you agree to Deezer's terms of service. When you click the icon, it changes to .
- Click Save. When you publish a new episode, Deezer will appear as a publication destination as soon as they approve your show.