Publishing your episodes on Deezer can help expose your show to tens of millions of listeners worldwide. To do so, you must connect your show to Deezer in your Libsyn account.
Before you can connect to Deezer, you must have the following information entered in your show settings: Title, Description, Author, System Language, Category One, Owner Name, Owner Email, and Show Artwork. For information on updating your show settings, see About Your Podcast Settings.
To connect your show to Deezer:
- Click Settings in the top of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Destinations.
- In the Add New table, click Add in the row for Deezer.
- Only enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Deezer than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
If you add information in the RSS Feed Overrides section, Deezer uses that information to replace the information in your podcast settings. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Deezer as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields.
- Click the Deezer's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Deezer's terms of service.
- Click Save.
When you publish a new episode, Deezer will appear as a publication destination.