Connect your show to Samsung Free - Samsung's app that offers access to podcasts and other media - to reach a wider audience.
To connect your show to the Samsung app:
- Click the icon on the bottom, left-hand side of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, find the row for Samsung and click Add on the far right. The Samsung form opens.
- Enter information in the following organization fields:
Previously Used Organization Select the name of the organization you used if you ever signed up to a Samsung service before. You can leave this field blank if this is your first time signing up to Samsung, or if you don't have the organization name you used before. If you select an organization in this field, the information related to that organization appears automatically in the rest of the organization fields below. Organization Name Enter the name of the organization that you want to use on Samsung app. The name of the organization can be your name, your show's name, the company or network that owns the podcast, or anything you feel is appropriate to represent your show. Organization Admin Name Enter the name of the person that Samsung can contact about the show if there are any issues or questions. The name you enter will be kept private and won't appear in any public listing. Organization Admin Email Enter the email of the person who you entered in the Organization Admin Name field so that Samsung can contact that person if necessary. Like the admin name, the email will also be kept private and won't appear in any public listing. Organization Code If you have a Samsung code, enter it here. If not, leave the field blank. After you submit your show, Samsung will generate a code for you and it will appear in this field. Organization Country Select the country where you produce your show.
- Optionally, enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section only if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Samsung than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
Important If you update these fields, Samsung will use the information you enter to replace the information you entered in your podcast settings. If you update these fields, remember that you did so in case you ever want to update them in the future. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Samsung as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields because these fields are designed to replace the information in your podcast settings.
- Click the Samsung's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Click the icon next to Approve to confirm that you agree to Samsung's terms of service. When you click the icon, it changes to .
- Click Save. When you publish a new episode, Samsung will appear as a publication destination as soon as they approve your show. Approvals usually occur within a day.