Dark mode is a display option in Libsyn that makes your Libsyn account appear with a dark screen. Dark mode can give your eyes a rest if you're tired of looking at a bright screen, or it can help you see the screen better if you're working somewhere that's dark. The following image shows what Libsyn looks like in dark mode.
You can switch back and forth between dark mode and light mode in your account settings. To do so:
- Click the icon and select Account Settings. The Account Settings form opens.
- Click the Theme menu and select one of the following options:
- Light Mode: Select this option to display a white screen with dark text.
- Dark Mode: Select this option to display a dark screen with light text.
- Browser Default: Select this option to use whatever setting your browser is using. For example, if you are using a browser that is set up in dark mode, Libsyn will also appear in dark mode. If you change your browser setting to light mode, Libsyn will also change.
- Click Save.