With its large base of users, you can effectively promote your show and reach a wide audience by publishing your episodes to Twitter. To do so, connect your Libsyn account to your Twitter account.
- Click the icon on the bottom, left-hand side of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click Social Settings.
- In the Add New table, find the row for Twitter and click Add on the far right.
- Click Sign in with Twitter to open the Twitter page where you can connect your Libsyn account.
- Enter your Twitter credentials and and click Authorize app to link your account and approve all the permissions Libsyn needs to publish your episodes to your Twitter account. After you authorize Libsyn to publish to Twitter, you return to the Twitter form in Libsyn.
- In the Publish Link field, select what kind of link you want to use to share your episode with your listeners. Link options include the following:
Directory Link Select this option to use a link that points to your episode as it exists in the Libsyn podcast directory. Episode Permalink Select this option to use the link that you specify as the episode permalink when you publish your episode. For more information about an episode's permalink, see The Ins and Outs of Your Episode Details. Download URL Select this option to let users download your episode to their devices.
- Click Save. Your Libsyn account will now list Twitter as a destination to publish to when you publish a new episode.