Millions of people listen to podcasts on Spotify, making it a great place to grow your show's audience. When you set up your Libsyn account, a Spotify feed is automatically created for you, but you can customize it.
To use your Spotify RSS feed, you must have the following information entered in your show settings: Title, Description, Author, System Language, Category One, and Show Artwork. For information on updating your show settings, see About Your Podcast Settings.
To customize your Spotify feed:
- Click theicon in the top of your Libsyn account to display the Settings page.
- Click Destinations.
- In the Destinations table, click Edit in the row for Spotify.
- You can click the icon to copy your Feed URL to your clipboard.
- Review the Country of Origin field and, if necessary, update it to the country where you produce your podcast.
Only enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Spotify than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
If you add information in the RSS Feed Overrides section, Spotify uses that information to replace the information in your podcast settings. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Spotify as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields.
- Click the Spotify's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Spotify's terms of service.
- Click Save.