Millions of people listen to podcasts on Spotify, making it a great place to grow your show's audience. To publish your episodes to Spotify, you must connect it to your Libsyn account. To do so:
- Click the icon on the bottom, left-hand side of your Libsyn account. The Settings menu opens.
- Click RSS Feed Settings.
- In the Add New table, find the row for Spotify and click Add on the far right.
- Review the Feed Extension field to see the URL for the RSS feed that Libsyn uses to connect your show's information to Spotify. Libsyn uses a different URL than your Libsyn Classic Feed to connect to Spotify. You don't need to update this field.
- Review the Country of Origin field and, if necessary, update it to the country where you produce your podcast.
- Optionally, enter information in the RSS Feed Overrides section only if you want your show title, authors, or show description to be different in Spotify than what you entered when you set up your show. Leave these fields blank if you want to use the same information you entered in your podcast settings.
Important Spotify will use the information you enter in these fields to replace the information you entered in your podcast settings. If you update these fields, remember that you did so in case you ever want to update them in the future. If you ever change your title, authors, or description in podcast settings, those changes will not show up in Spotify as long as there is information in the RSS Feed Override fields because these fields are designed to replace the information in your podcast settings.
- Click the Spotify's Terms of Service link to review the terms of service.
- Select the Approve checkbox to confirm that you agree to Spotify's terms of service.
- Click Save. When you publish a new episode, Spotify will appear as a publication destination as soon as Spotify approves your show.