Your Media Library can be used to manage the files that you have previously uploaded. This can include files you uploaded through the Add Episode form, (whether published or unpublished), files you uploaded through FTP, files you recorded with Studio, or files you recorded with Connect.
To access your Media Library:
- Click New in the upper-right corner of your Libsyn account.
- Click Upload Audio. The Add Episode form displays. See Publish an Episode.
- Under the Add Media File area, click Media Library.
- In the Media Library window, click Select in the row for the file you want to add to an episode. There are separate tabs for unreleased files, published files, and files you recorded in Connect.
- Connect files do not display in the list if they are already being used in an episode.
- Files created in Connect are Exempt and do not count toward your monthly quota. See Understand How Your Monthly Storage Works.
After you have selected a file, it appears in the New Episode section as a player.
- Click to download the file.
- Click to preview the file.
- Click Replace File to replace the file. (You will be able to click Undo Replace to reverse this.)
- Click Remove File to remove the file. (You will be able to click Undo Remove to reverse this.)
You can now fill in the details for your episode. See About Your Episode Details.